Where the Comment is King

THE NEWS COMMENTER

VOTE  (0)  (0)

Several Students Exposed To Fentanyl At Connecticut School, One Dies Of Overdose

Added 01-16-22 02:16:02pm EST - “A 13-year-old student died Saturday after suffering from a fentanyl overdose in Hartford, Connecticut.” - Dailycaller.com

CLICK TO SHARE

Posted By TheNewsCommenter: From Dailycaller.com: “Several Students Exposed To Fentanyl At Connecticut School, One Dies Of Overdose”. Below is an excerpt from the article.

A 13-year-old student died Saturday after suffering from a fentanyl overdose at a school in Hartford, Connecticut.

Hartford police responded to a report from the Sport and Medical Sciences Academy Thursday when the boy collapsed in the gymnasium, two other students were reportedly exposed to the fentanyl as well, WTNH reported. (RELATED: Seven Inmates Reportedly Overdose In Same Jail Cell Within Hours)

#BREAKING: A 13-year-old student at The Sport and Medical Sciences Academy in Hartford who was in grave condition because of an overdose has now died, police said. https://t.co/7fbtoEp4iq

“Initial reports indicate that CPR was initiated by the school nurse on one student and HFD personnel took over performing CPR until relieved by responding medics,” said Mario Oquendo Jr., public information officer for the Hartford Fire Department, according to WFSB. “Rhythm returned for that student and CPR was stopped.”

The two other students who were exposed reportedly complained of feeling dizzy and all three students were rushed to Connecticut Children’s Medical Center to be treated. The boy eventually succumbed to the overdose while the other two were released from the hospital, according to WTNH.

Read more...



If you don't see any comments yet, congrats! You get first comment. Be nice and have fun.

Comment Box is loading comments...

CLICK TO SHARE

BACK TO THE HOME-PAGE