Where the Comment is King

THE NEWS COMMENTER

VOTE  (0)  (0)

Girl Rescues Family with COVID-19 from House Fire They Couldn't Smell

Added 01-18-21 03:45:03pm EST - “'It didn't matter to me if I was going to get hurt or I was going to get burned,' the daughter said following the traumatic ordeal.” - Westernjournal.com

CLICK TO SHARE

Posted By TheNewsCommenter: From Westernjournal.com: “Girl Rescues Family with COVID-19 from House Fire They Couldn't Smell”. Below is an excerpt from the article.

Losing your sense of smell and taste is one of the earliest signs that you may have COVID-19. It’s a weird symptom, and while it’s annoying, it seems fairly innocuous at first.

Until you realize that you rely on your sense of smell much more than you think you do. Without it, you can’t tell if food has gone bad. You can’t smell a gas leak. You can’t smell smoke.

One family in Waco, Texas, nearly perished because of that last factor. Early Friday morning, five adults, three children and four dogs were at home when a fire broke out.

3 with COVID-19 owe lives to girl, 17, who smelled smoke from early-morning fire – This family is lucky to be alive. ⁦⁦@WacoTXFire⁩ would like to remind everyone to make sure you have working smoke alarms in your home. #SmokeAlarms https://t.co/CGpnow1Le4

TRENDING: After Failed Attempt to Oust Trump with 25th Amendment, Dem Senator Says He's Now Looking at 14th to Boot GOP Lawmakers

Read more...





If you don't see any comments yet, congrats! You get first comment. Be nice and have fun.

CLICK TO SHARE

BACK TO THE HOME-PAGE