Where Your Speech Is Free And Your Comment Is King - Post A Link

THE NEWS COMMENTER

Screenshot Nypost.com
VOTE  (0)  (0)

Foodborne parasite leaves British tourist vomiting blood in Mexico


Added 05-23-19 06:18:03pm EST - “A British tourist marking his anniversary in Mexico contracted a potentially-deadly foodborne parasite that left him vomiting blood. "We went out for a meal on our first night and had a reall?” - Nypost.com

CLICK TO SHARE

Posted By TheNewsCommenter: From Nypost.com: “Foodborne parasite leaves British tourist vomiting blood in Mexico”. Below is an excerpt from the article.

A British tourist marking his anniversary in Mexico contracted a potentially-deadly foodborne parasite that left him vomiting blood.

“We went out for a meal on our first night and had a really nice time,” Chris Gillian told UK television station ITV, according to The Sun. “But almost a week in, I’d woken up feeling funny.”

Gillian’s queasiness worsened as the day went on, until he nearly passed out as he and his wife, Marisa, were lounging poolside at the resort.

“I started to get really bad headaches and feel really dizzy, so we went back to the hotel room,” he said. “I remember laying on the bed and I just had this sudden urge that I was going to throw up.

One of his doctors couldn’t speak English, but Gillian recalled hearing one word over and over: “Parasite.”

Read more...

Post a comment.

CLICK TO SHARE

BACK TO THE HOME-PAGE