Father accused of killing wife, three kids denies he was in Florida home when the brutal attack occurred
Added 12-02-20 02:13:02pm EST - “A father who has previously confessed to murdering wife and children is changing his story, instead claiming that he was not present when his family was brutally attacked in their luxury home located just outside the Walt Disney World…” - Nydailynews.com
CLICK TO SHARE
A father who has previously confessed to murdering wife and children is changing his story, instead claiming that he was not present when his family was brutally attacked in their luxury home located just outside the Walt Disney World resort.
Anthony Todt is facing multiple counts of homicide for the slayings of Megan Todt, and their three children — 3-year-old Alek, 11-year-old Tyler and 4-year-old Zoe. Authorities said the 44-year-old suspect admitted to the killings following his arrest earlier this year, but has since denied doing so in a pair of jailhouse phone calls with his sister, Chrissy Caplet.
He also accused his late wife of trying to kill their children several times in the past, noting that this time she had succeeded.
“There were multiple attempts, just so you know, multiple attempts in the last... over a time frame, there’s been attempts,” Todt said at the time. “Which is why this time I was stuck down here trying to handle things.”
The Todt family was found dead inside their Florida home, located in the Disney-developed community of Celebration, on Jan. 13. Authorities however suspect they were actually killed sometime in December, and that Todt stayed with them in the weeks after he drugged them with Benadryl and then slaughtered them.
If you don't see any comments yet, congrats! You get first comment. Be nice and have fun.
CLICK TO SHARE