Where Your Speech Is Free And Your Comment Is King - Post A Link

THE NEWS COMMENTER

VOTE  (0)  (0)

Family dog mistakenly euthanized by local animal shelter


Added 06-15-19 01:18:02am EST - “Someone ought to be sent to the dog house for this horrific mistake. A family's beloved Australian cattle dog was mistakenly euthanized at a North Carolina animal shelter after a devastating ?” - Nypost.com

CLICK TO SHARE

Posted By TheNewsCommenter: From Nypost.com: “Family dog mistakenly euthanized by local animal shelter”. Below is an excerpt from the article.

A family’s beloved Australian cattle dog was mistakenly euthanized at a North Carolina animal shelter after a devastating mix-up.

The Varker family, from Lexington, N.C., discovered their 16-month-old pup Blaze was put down over the weekend, when workers at the Davidson County Animal Shelter were unable to find the pet.

Blaze was being held in quarantine at the local shelter after he was bitten by another dog and was consequently found to be behind on his rabies vaccinations.

The furry family member was being held for a routine 10-day stay when Rhea Varker and her three children decided to visit him on Tuesday.

“Our family just got a new dog to add to our family and my wife was at Petsmart getting supplies and thought, ‘while I’m out this way I’ll go to the animal shelter and check on Blaze,” Joey Varker, Rhea’s husband, wrote in a Facebook post.

Read more...

Post a comment.

CLICK TO SHARE

BACK TO THE HOME-PAGE