Covington Catholic Student Nicholas Sandmann to Hit CNN With a Lawsuit for Over $250 Million
Added 03-09-19 04:41:02pm EST - “The lawyer for Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann has said that they will likely be suing CNN for over $250 million in damages over their false reporting on his client. According to a new report from Fox News,…” - Thegatewaypundit.com
CLICK TO SHARE
“They really went after Nicholas with the idea that he was part of a mob that was attacking the Black Hebrew Israelites, yelling racist slurs at the Black Hebrew Israelites. Totally false,” Wood said. “Now you say you’ve seen the tape; if you took the time to look at the full context of what happened that day, Nicholas Sandmann did absolutely nothing wrong. He was, as I’ve said to others, he was the only adult in the room. But you have a situation where CNN couldn’t resist the idea that here’s a guy with a young boy, that Make America Great Again cap on. So they go after him.”
Sandmann was cleared of any wrongdoing by an independent investigation commissioned by Covington Catholic and the Diocese. At the conclusion of the investigation, they determined that the students had acted in a “laudatory” manner — while facing down vile and racist abuse from the far-left adult activists.
“The CNN folks were online on Twitter at 7 a.m retweeting the little one-minute propaganda piece that had been put out. … They’re out there right away going after this young boy. And they maintain it for at least two days. Why didn’t they stop and just take an hour and look through the Internet and find the truth and then report it? Maybe do that before you report the lies,” Wood said.
The lawsuit is expected to be filed on Monday, or Tuesday at the latest.
Post a comment.
If you don't see any comments yet, congrats! You get first comment. Be nice and have fun.
CLICK TO SHARE