You are the news now

THE NEWS COMMENTER

VOTE  (0)  (0)

British sisters found dead in bathroom in India after 'gas leak'

Added 01-18-20 02:36:03am EST - “The British girls, believed to be aged 17 and 25, 'mysteriously died' allegedly because of fumes from an exhaust in the bathroom of the Gujarati hotel they were staying at.” - Dailymail.co.uk

CLICK TO SHARE

Posted By TheNewsCommenter: From Dailymail.co.uk: “British sisters, 17 and 25, are found dead 'in a bathroom' in Pakistan”. Below is an excerpt from the article.

The girls, believed to be aged 17 and 25, 'mysteriously died' allegedly because of fumes from an exhaust in the bathroom of the Gujarati hotel, according to local media. 

They were reportedly found unconscious in the bathroom and rushed to hospital where they later died. 

Two British sisters, believed to be aged 17 and 25, 'mysteriously died' in the bathroom of the Gujarati hotel they were staying in. Stock picture of Ahmedabad, Gujarat

DunyaNews reported that the women were of Pakistani-descent and were with their mother and father visiting the area for the funeral of the sisters' grandfather.

Local media reported that police said the deaths took place on January 12 and the parents are not considering legal action because they have accepted the deaths as an accident. 

Read more...

If you don't see any comments yet, congrats! You get first comment. Be nice and have fun.

CLICK TO SHARE

BACK TO THE HOME-PAGE